playing: lady bracknell in the importance of being earnest
hello friends and neighbors!
what the heck is a kelli o’hara network?
- a resource for people who love kelli o’hara to meet and share stuff!
- a place to gush about our duchess of soprano isle!
what’s in it for me?
- you’ll be part of a group of blogs that share your love of kelli o’hara!
- people looking for more kello (or shows that kello has been in) on their dash can find you easier
- SO MUCH KELLI CHRISTINE O’HARA ON YOUR DASH
- new friends who love the same shows as you do
- eventually i’ll want to set up bootleg screenings (South Pacific, Bridges, etc.), chats, etc. even a possible meet-up at The King and I this spring/summer??
- must be following me and the network tumblr
- reblog this post and then fill out this survey
- be an active blogger; primarily about broadway/theatre/music
- YOU MUST LOVE KELLI O’HARA
- it’d be wonderful if your theme was nice and clean!
- if this gets less than 15 notes i’ll probably cancel
- the number of members will depend on the number of people who apply. i would like at least 15!
- on september 17th, i will be picking people to join the network. a post saying applications are closed will appear on the network tumblr.
- if you are picked, i will send you an ask. you must reply to me within 48 hours. therefore, your ask must be open.
- you don’t *have* to follow everyone in the network, but, like, why wouldn’t you?
- track the tag #kellioharanet